- Corporate social responsibility consultant, defining and developing the strategies which underpin a company’s CSR objectives
- Responsible for raising awareness of company’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around organisation’s altruistic endeavours.
- ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, WRAP, C_TPAT, SA8000 Consultant and trainer.
- HRM Consultant, applying human resources management strategies, systems and regulations, organization structure, job analyses, Job description, job evaluation, recruitment process, employees relations, performance evaluation, training and development
- Perform compliance audits, ensure adherence to all operations, and evaluate all procedures to maintain accuracy with all relevant standards.
- Manage and track all emerging standards and perform audit according to standard and organize resources for audits.
- Initiate opening and closing of various audit meetings and perform all audits according to compliance plan within required timeframe.
- Design and document all audit plans and prepare all reports according to establish procedures and monitor all corrective actions according to industry standards.
- Conducted Social Responsibility audits, in Egypt, Jordan, Ghana, Oman, on behalf of large international brands.
- Report writing after the audits.
- Follow new Local and International Law and Regulations
Hope you can attend Muhammad. Part of us doing better as a CSR community is knowing better and involving youth in the community to design think with us what they need in terms of interventions. Our educational seminars under CSE aim to do this involving youth at every stage to benchmark our thought processes and projects. Also spread the word;-)
Hope you can make our Corporate Social Education Initiative in Dubai...
Corporate Social Education (“CSE”) reimagines how we educate our workforce to become change agents in society. CSE creates the bridge to address non-cognitive educational gaps that ends up impacting the workplace and society as a whole. Examples are: life skills, leadership training, soft skills etc.
Using the workforce, CSE adds value to the brain trust of the community and ensures we are fulfilling the highest need of our employees i.e. self-actualization. (Maslow’s Heirarchy of Needs)
The core principles of CSE lie in how we educate our employees and how they can transfer these skills to the community. It allows companies to tap into the infinite asset of their skilled corporate talent within their existing structures.
Very often by having uniquely skilled employees teach what they themselves need to learn the most, the teacher learns twice tattooing their own brain along with that of their students.
Every Corporate Social Responsibility and branding strategy should tool itself with a Corporate Social Education component. Period.