• Consultant in the field of Sustainability, Green Applications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
• Chairman for NAYA EXCELLENCE GROUP FZ LLC, (twofour54).
• Environmental adviser for the Environment Friends Society, Abu Dhabi, since 2008
• Managing editor of Blessed Tree Magazine, (scientific, academic, and specialized in Palm Tree) since 2008.
• Member of the UAE Journalists Association and the International Federation of Journalists since 2002.
• Founding Member of the Arab League for Scientific Media 2007.
• Consultant and trainer in the field of sustainability and social responsibility, excellence and specialized scientific media.
• PhD in Sustainable Development, America 2013
• Environment Engineer, Tishreen University, Syria, October 1984.
• Certified Instructor at United Nations Environment Program; environment, sustainability & green applications 2005
• Certified Assessor by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) – 2013.
• Main Assessor for the Award of Excellence of His Highness Interior Minister 2013, (green applications, environment, and CSR).
Dr. Imad Mohammad Saad has more than 15 years of Experience in the field of environmental consulting and training at UAE. He has presented and conducted hundreds of lectures and training courses and specialized workshops in the field of Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Social Responsibility, and Quality Management to the various sectors of society and social classes. He represented UAE in many international conferences and events. The most important, Earth Summit Conference on Environment, held in Johannesburg, South Africa 2002. He also presented dozens of scientific papers at conferences and environmental courses at the local and international level, (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Algeria, South Africa, Germany...). He has got more than 1000 Certificate of Appreciation from government agencies, private sectors and civil society from both inside and outside the country. He won numerous international awards for his efforts in the transfer and resettlement of knowledge and building a sustainable society.
• Abu Dhabi State Award for Serving the Community of Abu Dhabi in the field of
environment from His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, 2007.
• Abu Dhabi Award (for Excellence) of
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, 2007.
• Award advocate of the environment of the Arab Towns Organization
in the League of Arab States, 2010.
• Sharjah International Award for volunteer work in 2005.
• Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport 2012.
• Award of the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Community
Development in the UAE in 2013.
• Best Environment Website, Dubai, 2013.