CSR Middle East, CSR dedicated platform with 3.555 corporate members in the Middle East.
Job ID: 44310
Job Family: Communications
Location: Dubai, UAE
Organisation: Siemens LLC, Corporate Units - Communications
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
* To plan, lead, coordinate and implement Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) activities and projects for Siemens across Middle East region
* Enhance Siemens reputation as CSR benchmark in the Middle East region
* Development Siemens Middle East CSR strategy according to corporate standards
* Support the implementation of CSR projects in countries and for Siemens Middle East cluster
* Inform stakeholders of Siemens CSR goals with the help of the media and encourage acceptance of understanding for its actions
* Consultation, assistance and support for executive management in all dealings with CSR stakeholders (including writing speeches and statements)
* Develop and continuously update Siemens Middle East and Lower Gulf Region CSR plan
* Be the Centre of Competence for CSR and the first point of contact for Siemens Cluster, Sector and Management
* Develop and leverage a strong network in Siemens CSR community
* Formulate and prepare CSR topics for appropriate media (print, electronic media etc)
* Support and project manage tasks from Internal Communication and / or Media Relations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Minimum 5 years experience in Internal / External Communications or Press and PR sect or
* Bachelor's degree in communications or related subject
* Experience in preparation and implementation of CSR and its communication strategies
* Experience in definition and implementation of corporate / group messages
* Expertise in a variety of communications instruments
* Expertise in formulating complex subject matters
* Journalistic and Internal Communications exposure
* CSR Communications
* Fluent written and spoken English - Arabic language is an advantage
What do I need to know?
* Outstanding communication, writing and presentation abilities
* Project management experience
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents - including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively - can be considered in the selection process.
Siemens is a world leader in energy, industry and
healthcare. We provide comprehensive solutions in many fields
ranging from oil and gas, power generation and distribution to
healthcare, petrochemicals and industrial automation.
Our team of dedicated individuals is continuously enriching the company as it continues on a journey of innovation that began in a backyard workshop in 1847. We are committed to playing an active and constructive role in the Middle East region and focus on developing regional talent. To this end, Siemens currently employs over 4000 people from over 60 nationalities in the Middle East region.
Siemens’ relationship with the region has a long history, going back to 1856 when Werner von Siemens came to the region to supervise the laying of undersea cables in the Red Sea. From those beginnings, the company has continued to contribute significantly to the region’s infrastructure.