CSR Middle East, CSR dedicated platform with 3.555 corporate members in the Middle East.
Time: September 28, 2011 at 8am to September 29, 2011 at 5:30pm
Location: Hilton Kuwait Resort Hotel
Website or Map: http://www.kuwaitcsr.com
Phone: 00965 2249 1622
Event Type: conference, +, expo
Organized By: Raghed Hammad
Latest Activity: Sep 4, 2011
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
The event will highlight the experiences of participating private & governments bodies and analyze them based on high international standards such as the economic and social framework of the sector; current business conditions; service to the surrounding community; and environmental and resource conservation.
· The role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in CSR, with implications for effective stakeholder involvement
· The role of consumers in CSR
· The role of CSR in the reduction of conflict and of overall uncertainty in the geopolitical business environment
· Corporate-state interface in CSR, with emphasis on roles and implications of roles
· Social responsibility as management and decision-making tools
· Corporate codes of conduct - their usefulness and effectiveness
· CSR as a marketing tool with implications for effectiveness
· Setting international standards of corporate behavior - who sets them, how are they enforced?
· Corporate accountability - voluntary compliance or legal enforcement?
· CSR and organizational change - organizational behavior, strategy and development
· The strategy and policy implications of corporate philanthropy
· Assessments of developed countries regarding CSR
· Integrating sustainability (social, environmental, economic) with profit- making
Please visit our website and register:
RSVP for Kuwait's CSR Conference 2011 to add comments!
Join CSR Middle East