It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we will organize Kuwait’s CSR Conference in Kuwait from September 28th to 29th, 2011.
Kuwait’s CSR conference is intended to be interdisciplinary and welcomes contributions a technical paper/presentation from anyone who has a perspective on the selected issue. on any topic appropriate to the theme of corporate social responsibility include, but are not limited to
- The role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in CSR, with implications for effective stakeholder involvement
- The role of consumers in CSR
- The role of CSR in the reduction of conflict and of overall uncertainty in the geopolitical business environment
- Corporate-state interface in CSR, with emphasis on roles and implications of roles
- Social responsibility as management and decision-making tools
- Corporate codes of conduct - their usefulness and effectiveness
- CSR as a marketing tool with implications for effectiveness
- Setting international standards of corporate behavior - who sets them, how are they enforced?
- Corporate accountability - voluntary compliance or legal enforcement?
- CSR and organizational change - organizational behavior, strategy and development
- The strategy and policy implications of corporate philanthropy
- Assessments of developed countries regarding CSR
- Integrating sustainability (social, environmental, economic) with profit- making
Thank you in advance for any comments, ideas or suggestions you can offer.
Business Development Manager
Spatial Conferences Co.