- Well experienced in multilateral and international aid development, including cooperation, coordination among NGOs, government and international funding organizations;
- Program design & advanced program implementation skills in the areas of: women empowerment, youth development, education, poverty alleviation, income generation, human rights, advocacy and raising awareness, democracy and peace education, communications and outreach, cultural orientation and intercultural understanding;
- Experienced in managing government regulations; M&E, financial management, training design and execution;
- Management of grant making processes for supporting vulnerable & needy communities;
- Experienced in building strategic partnerships, literal and multilateral negotiation and agreements;
- Several years experience in resources mobilization and program fund raising skills with documented success of obtaining funds;
- My work has focused also on enhancing the capacities of government and build up institutional capacities of civil society to implement diverse development programs;
- I have designed, managed and implemented developmental projects across Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Bangladesh and UAE in cooperation and partnerships with governments, research institutes, grassroots, civil society organizations, governments and international donors. I speak English, German and of course Arabic.
You need to be a member of CSR Middle East to add comments!
Join CSR Middle East