CSR Middle East, CSR dedicated platform with 3.555 corporate members in the Middle East.
This 2-day Sustainability Training and Leadership Retreat is developed for professionals starting their Sustainability and CSR journey. It is targeted to mid-to senior-level managers and entrepreneurs who want to become stronger Sustainability leaders through a combination of training and leadership methodologies and experience.
The training builds on the Sustainability and CSR Masterclass, which is an introductory training program. Participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day to day job.
The program has been developed in a unique retreat style format which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of experiential learning within an eco-resort environment. The format encourages participants to maintain a high level of interaction with other delegates from various industries and enhances key learning outcomes through multi-sensory learning techniques. The training program is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Participants can expect a challenging and exciting programme which will help develop a good understanding of the business case for sustainability and will be able to apply CSR and Sustainability topics with confidence. Participants will also walk away with valuable leadership essentials and insights on how to implement what they have learned and how to achieve goals and manage change.
By the end of this training participants will:
– Gain solid understanding and confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
– Comprehend international trends (Green Building, Sustainable Supply Chains, Indexes), developments and legislation
– Learn to identify, influence and prioritise Stakeholders
– Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
– Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
– Practice disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
– Utilise leadership skills to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
– Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
– Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
Who should attend
Mid-to senior-level managers and entrepreneurs from all sectors, or anybody whose interest is to become Sustainability professional and better leader.
Earn your “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion.
The post course assignment will be completed during the course and guidance is provided to achieve maximum impact and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group offers training programs fully certified by ILM.
No prior experience in Sustainability and CSR is required.
For information and registration please visit at: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sustainability-training-and-leadership-retreat-by-sustainability-knowledge-group-communic8-tickets-15600165515?aff=eac2