• Nine years of extensive experience in Development Sector has given me exposure to the various facets of Water and Sanitation, Education, livelihood managing socio-economic development, crisis management and community managed projects pertaining to urban as well as semi urban slums.
• Experience in Project Designing, Implementation, monitoring and coordination for and Resettlement, Industrial Relations, and Civil Society Building and Developmental issues.
• Expertise in steering projects on community managed Livelihood model, Education, Urban Development, Women’s empowerment, etc.
• Deft in project appraisal, evaluation, impact analysis, resource planning and deployment, project estimation, scheduling, tracking and implementation.
• Handful of experience in developing and implementing strategies related to inclusion, capacity building, Scaling up, NGO partnership, advocacy, building social capital, communication, networking and alliances.
• Deft at building and maintaining diplomatic and productive relations with local authorities, communities & other organizations.
• Self-motivated, committed to humanitarian values, gender and human rights with analytical approach, leadership qualities, writing as well as networking and negotiation skills.
• Sound knowledge of policy analysis, research and documentation, participatory programme planning, monitoring and evaluation and imparting participatory training.
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com ) for the full details.