Over the past three years, I have been working as a Training and Capacity Building Specialist with the Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi, a government agency responsible for sustainable development in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, under their membership initiative the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group (ADSG). This has provided me the opportunity to work with the most impactful organisations in the region spanning from oil and gas, energy, banking, finance, renewable, aviation and government regulators to develop their sustainability reports and build awareness on sustainable best practice in the country.
Highlights of my skills and experience are:
• Forging relationships built on trust and transparency with the membership of ADSG including 50 of the most prominent organizations in the UAE and international thought leaders
• Worked with the UN Global Compact to build awareness on the SDGs agenda and what the Gulf specifically the United Arab Emirates is doing to achieve this vision through dialogue sessions for sustainability professionals
• Part of the project management team of the first ever Chief Financial Officer Circle of Practice network within the Gulf region by working with HRH the Prince of Wales Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S)
• Proficient in reporting to senior management with detailed analysis
• Skilled communicator with public relations and client servicing experience at one of the most prominent communication and stakeholder engagement firms in the world, APCO Worldwide
• Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects, delivering results in fast moving, competitive environment
• Bachelors in Chemistry from the University of Manchester, UK
I consider myself to be a responsible and driven individual who works hard and pays attention to both details and deadlines. I look at this job as a way to add value to your organisation, serve the triple bottom line and develop into the best version of myself professionally.